- Item #: SCP-089
- Object Class: Euclid
- Special Containment Procedures: SCP-089 is to be kept locked in a containment cell at Site-05. Under no circumstances should ponysonnel use SCP-089 for non-testing purposes. Any lost uniform pieces as a result of doing so will be paid for out of the guilty ponysonnel's allowance. Research ponysonnel should feed SCP-089 a steady supply of clothing made for this purpose.
- Description: SCP-089
- SCP-089 is a large, white metal box, with an opening in the top covered by a sheet of metal on a hinge. The sheet of metal covers a large empty space within SCP-089. The box has several dials and buttons in it. Of the current [REDACTED] buttons on SCP-091, scientists have only discovered what [REDACTED] of them do. Upon activation, SCP-091 makes loud and scary noises. Deviation from this should be reported to the pOne5 Council.
- When placed inside SCP-089, random article of clothing will disappear. The anomalous properties of SCP-089 were discovered when SCP-064 began complaining about missing clothing after placing them in SCP-089.
- SCP-064: Hey, did any of you little guys do something with my right sock? It's not in the washing machine.
- Security Guard: Ummm... No, I jave seen your s-socks, SCP-064...
- SCP-064: Huh. Well, I guess it really DID eat my clothing then, heh.
- Security Guard: What?! Thank you for notifying us about this. We'll take action right away!
- SCP-064: Uhhh, sure, whatever you say, little guy.
- It is currently unknown what happens to clothing eaten by SCP-089, or for what purpose it eats clothing specifically. Tests have been conducted involving feeding SCP-089 fruits and sweets, and all have resulted with the food smashed and smeared on SCP-089's inside space.
TEXT 200 281 1.72 KB
/kinder/ /mlp/ SCP-089By Anonistrator
Created: 22nd October 2020 02:12:26 PM
Modified: 1st April 2021 07:57:08 PM