- What is she?
- Life like a fire burns in her heart
- A stroke of her wings turns air into art
- Art on its axis spins with her in dance
- The feather-borne wind of her pegasus prance
- A goddess disguised in the cloak of a mare
- Her magic so plain behind prism of hair
- With hooves of the earth and wings of the sky
- She is passion so pure, a flame burning high.
TEXT 34 77 419 B
Poem: What is she? Life like a fire burns in her heart by >>35886742By anonymousdashfag
Created: 18th December 2020 10:40:39 AM