- Rainbow dash is a pony for all seasons.
- She is the bright joyful step into spring; the young cheery blossoms budding along fresh April branches.
- She corrals a rain cloud so we can sit beneath the soft prickling shower.
- Fingers playing through her mane as she rolls in the fresh grassy knoll.
- Splish-splashing in iridescent puddles along rural bridleways.
- A hop and a flutter under the woolly clouds, a million shades of stormy grey.
- She is summer.
- The long, endless days of sun-dappled forest paths, bright leafy greens and summer birds.
- A whisper of cool air along her sweaty brow, soaring into the pure royal blue of the boiling cloudless sky and wheeling above; soaring down gracefully.
- Tall glasses of peach tea rattling with ice cubes.
- Proud cannonballs into gulping blue lakes.
- Towelling her off as she sweats in my embrace, watching the sky painted sunset purple.
- She is the bite of autumn wind.
- Galloping through crunchy leaves floating solemnly from dead trees.
- A pathway of marmalade orange and mustard yellow.
- A little warm hat made just for her.
- Mugs of hot cocoa shared in the warm, wrestling over the last melted marshmallow and collapsing into cuddles before the flickering fire.
- Stealing apples from the orchard and hiding behind the rust of a disused tractor.
- Carving pumpkins of each other and watching them glow.
- Dash is the winter - the warm solace from the cold.
- Fields traced with hoofprints and footprints beside them.
- Clearing a space with her powerful wings; gathering snow to build ourselves a fortress.
- Snowballs soaring through the frigid frosty air.
- Gentle hearth’s warmings, watching her eyes wet as she opens her present.
- A scrapbook filled with photographs of me and her together.
- Memories of the seasons, my reason for happiness.
TEXT 131 300 1.81 KB
Poem: Rainbow dash is a pony for all seasons by >>34892065By anonymousdashfag
Created: 18th December 2020 10:41:39 AM