GREEN 152 419 2.53 KB
Created: 1st February 2021 08:42:00 AM
Modified: 5th May 2021 10:02:36 AM
- >There is a legend that is sometimes recited among other fairy tales and predictions.
- >Not as old as one about Nightmare Moon or the stories of Crystal Empire, but still rather known.
- >Legend of a prince who was forced into exile and will return to deal with everything evil, unjust and unfair.
- >And the worse situation becomes, the more it is being reminded about.
- >Well, the situation has been going downhill since, slowly but steadily.
- >Changeling Remnant, led by rogue general Xargash, has achieved a victory over joint army in the battle of Vanhoover just three months ago: this catastrophe opened the gates to whole Northwest of Equestria.
- >Griffons have been increasing their military presence in South Foalster with border checkpoints reporting about hundreds of soldiers nearby.
- >And there was a thing even worse.
- >A "very clever" idea from Prince Blueblood - emission of the stocks of Manehattan Port - and some briberies led to the GriffinTrade Co. buying the controling stake.
- >The budget was at all-time low, and civil unrests have been sparking all over the country.
- >General Soarin was forced to use Wonderbolts while dispersing a crowd in Fillydelphia - a precedent unbeknownst before.
- >But, worst of all, Princess Celestia, Equestrian diarch and the Sun Goddess, was feeling very unwell. Constant headaches, overall tiredness - all of this led to her collapsing right in the Day Court.
- >Despite strict censorship of all materials concerning her health, rumors have been spreading far and wide.
- >Equestria is in peril.
- >"Vice Admiral Stormhoof, Southern Fleet, with a report, Your Majesty!"
- "Let him...in."
- >The last word was fairly difficult to say, as everything started to blur in front of your eyes. But you HAVE to stay here.
- >The last time you've been visiting the doctor was about 1100 years ago, even before the First NMM incursion. But everything has drastically changed.
- >Twelve years after the...event...and Equestria, a magnificent country that has existed for millennia, is falling apart.
- >You still shudder when trying to remember a terrible chain of events that is now called the Week of Infamy.
- >White jacket-clad vice admiral with scars and bruise marks all over his face, approaches the throne and bows.
- >"Your Majesty, will you allow me to give you a report on an unusual situation that is happening now?"
- "Yes, please, vice admiral."
- >"As you wish."
- >"Fisherponies along the south-eastern coast were saying that there was a large fleet patrolling near our waters, so I've led a large expedition to investigate, Your Majesty."