GREEN 79 344 2.06 KB
Fluttershy pee greentext shortBy jungus22
Created: 19th March 2021 06:11:49 PM
Modified: 19th March 2021 07:32:42 PM
- >Anon sipped his hot cocoa out of the extra-large (for her extra-large primate friend) teacup
- >Sweet, and creamy, with a subtle blend of other sweets and spices.
- >Fluttershy really knows how to make a drink.
- >"S-sorry..." she said.
- >He looked up.
- >"I'm trying my b-best to hold it!".
- >Her vulva, tantalizingly dark against the valley of bright yellow that was her thighs was leaking a bit of piss.
- >Somewhere between 'a few drops' and 'a small stream', as scientific as those measurements were.
- >So she was trying to hold it. Trying and failing.
- >Anon took a larger gulp of cocoa, and regretfully swallowed it as fast as he could.
- >He held up the mug, now mostly-empty, to Fluttershy's leaking-and-needing-to-leak-more marehood.
- "No need."
- >Fluttershy's eyes actually narrowed a bit, though she kept smiling, and blushing. She even giggled a little.
- >It was a 'we're on the same page' eye narrow.
- >The rest of her body visibly relaxed as Anon gave the mare's vagina what it needed most: an opportunity to stop holding back.
- >Her shoulders dropped, her belly loosened, her neck softened, her wings lazily unfurled, and her bladder provided.
- >Something between 'a small stream' and 'a decent flow' of piss came cascading out of Fluttershy's pussy, splashing off the interior lip of the teacup and into the remains of Anon's hot chocolate, so carefully prepared.
- >"A-Anon..." said Shy with a sigh, her blush sitting like a strawberry-flavored cloud on her face.
- >"I'm, uh, all done." Fluttershy buried her face just a little bit in her sweater. "For now." she said, with characteristic quietness.
- >He took a sip with a smile, mirroring hers, and somehow, it was the perfect complement to the cocoa.
- >Still sweet, ever sweeter in fact, but tangy, salty, smooth, and with an herbal zest that recalled the warmth of a distant home.
- >The two complex bouquets of flavors went together perfectly. It was impressive, really, as if Fluttershy had prepared them both just for him.
- >Yessir. Fluttershy sure knows how to make a drink.