- Octavia stretched and groaned, stifling a burp and patting her bare belly. Skipping breakfast for her orchestral rehearsals always made her extra hungry come lunch time, and today was no exception. She had scarfed down all but one slice of a large pizza, a full order of mozzarella sticks, and a few breadsticks the chef tossed in the box for repeat customers. With a small grunt of exertion, the gray mare pulled herself out of the outdoor seating table she spent a good half-hour relaxing at. She turned and slid on her cello case, stuffed with the titular musical device itself, and the cellist’s formal attire that she, these days, only wore to practice and to concerts.
- Adjusting her shirt to cover her partially-exposed mammaries, she grabbed the last slice of pizza and her half-finished milkshake and took off for home. It was a hot summer day, so there should be no shame in wearing a shirt explicitly designed to cover only what was necessary, right? She was well-endowned, and always wore a tight, form-fitting wardrobe by choice – it was the proper fit for clothing, after all! So it only made sense to apply the same logic to her casual clothing. Joining her red belly shirt was a black pair of short shorts, which only by design covered a few inches further down than a bikini bottom would, a blue fashionable belt, and a pair of red thigh-high stockings.
- As full as it was, her belly nonetheless jiggled with each step, her thighs, tits, and ass following suit. Nonchalantly, Tavi took a big sip of her milkshake, and followed it up with a big bite of that final slice of pizza. As she swallowed, feeling the sweet and savory flavors fall on top of the already full pile of food in her stomach, she stopped in her tracks. She heard a strange snap, followed by a stranger pop, and an even stranger ‘ting, ting, ting’. She saw what looked like her pants button bouncing forward on the sidewalk. At the same time, she felt her belt and the sides of her shorts droop down, touching her thighs. “…oh,” She muttered, the rest of the pizza already in her mouth. She snapped the belt and the button at the same time.
- Her left hand now free, she reached down and patted her belly. It was stuffed, alright, but had a feeling of softness on the outside. Moreover, it was big. Very big. It stuck out past her snoot, and past her mammaries. It even stuck out further in front than her generous rear did in back. ‘My clothes have been getting tighter lately,’ Tavi thought. ‘All of them.’ The dress portion of her cellist outfit was snug around the waist, but plenty loose otherwise. Her undershirt hadn’t covered enough of her belly to be tucked into the waist for a while now, and slid up halfway to the navel by the end of practice. Getting the buttons on her vest and suitcoat fastened was getting to be a chore. She overheard some murmors at practice, expressing fear that her buttons would fly off and assault someone whenever she sat down.
- With her casual outfit, it barely fitting around her rather sizeable tits wasn’t concerning in the slightest bit. Even the thinnest mare would have her belly exposed, and it was a hot summer anyway. However, her thigh-highs squished into her thighs enough to give them their own muffin top, and she could barely get the belt and button done after practice. Owing to how tight the shorts were across her ample thighs and sizeable rear, they didn’t fall down a bit. A tiny bit of her pink panties showed through the forcibly open zipper. ‘I shall j-just have to ask her when I get home!’ She thought, flustered and slightly embarrassed. Her pace picked up to a trot, though not for long. Important or not, her stomach was far too full for such ridiculous athletics.
- Tavi made it home without any further wardrobe malfunctions, at least none that she noticed. With all the flopping around, her belly shirt rode up to the point it only covered the top half of her breasts, with her nipples partially revealed. She set down her cello bag, and looked up, wiping the sweat off her forehead. “Vinyl! Fast food for breakfast again?”
- The white unicorn was sprawled out on the couch, dressed in an undersized blue t-shirt and a light blue pair of panties. In all measurements but height, Vinyl was bigger than her roommate. Her tits were bigger, her ass was bigger, her thighs were bigger, her belly was much bigger. She had a noticeable double chin and puffy cheeks. While Octavia’s belly, especially stuffed as full as it was now, had a more even rounded shape, Vinyl’s belly sported extra ‘spare tire’ pudge, which was accentuated by her lazy posture and by resting on top of her thighs. Vinyl was well into ‘overweight’ territory, bordering on outright obese.
- “Hell yeah, Tavi! You think this girl wants to go out in 90 degree weather?” She stopped to take a huge bite out of a double cheeseburger. Judging by the wrappers scattered around, this was her fifth, and who knows how many were left in the bag. “Besides, that cute delivery stallion always puts extra in my bag. Gotta keep my bod up! You know how much the crowd loves the wubs!” This was Vinyl’s life for the past few years. Ever since her DJ sets got popular enough to let her tour around Equestria, the formerly thin record jockey became quite the party animal. Her diet was entirely replaced with fast food, given how easy to acquire and cheap it was on the road. Both recreational drugs and hallucinogenics, her favorite type, gave her the munchies, and she’d just end up eating more. She was no stranger to alcohol either, which added even more calories. After only two years of partying, she had ballooned up to around 260 pounds – pretty hefty for a mare that barely exceeded a flat 5 feet tall! It didn’t take long for Vinyl to warm up to getting fat either, and while she covered more of herself with clothing whenever she went outdoors, she fully embraced her new body and lifestyle.
- “Ugh, you always have an excuse,” Tavi groaned, shaking her head and flopping on the couch. She pouted a little, tapping her belly. “Vinyl, am I getting fat?” Vinyl smirked, and gave the gray belly a loving squeeze. “Babe, you’re bigger than I was after my first tour! Why, what’s up?” Tavi blushed. Maybe it was a bad idea to ask her fat fetishist roommate. “You’re such a bad influence, Vy! I… ate so much at lunch I outgrew my favorite pair of shorts… and ruined my favorite belt.” Vinyl interrupted with a shameless belch and a pat on the belly. “Ahhhh…. Just ten more to go. Oh, embrace it already, Tavi!” “What?”
- The confused cellist had to wait for her answer, as Vinyl had stuffed two double cheeseburgers into her maw at once. “Look,” the dj spoke sternly over her belly’s gurgles. “You started getting fat before I did, all your diet and exercise plans failed, and you’re eating more every day. You’re even wearing clothes that show off how big you’re getting! You’re walking around town with your entire belly hanging out! There’s no sense holding back. Trust me, you’ll be happier when you accept that you like stuffing yourself and gaining weight. “
- Tavi sighed, cradling her overstuffed belly. She couldn’t deny it, the dopamine rush from filling her belly this full was orgasmic, and she certainly didn’t mind growing as large as she currently was. “What about my work, though?” Vinyl’s response was muffled, her mouth full of burger as she tried to speedrun the rest of the bag. “It’s fine, there are fat musicians everywhere, and you can still play.” She stopped to swallow, the big lump of food falling into her belly and making her look three months pregnant. “For now, I suppose…” Tavi laid down on the couch, resting her head against Vinyl’s actually rather taut stomach. It didn’t take long for the fullness and the gurgling of an increasingly engorged tummy to lull the chubby cellist to sleep.
TEXT 120 1409 7.79 KB
Tavi and the bad influenceBy BigPone
Created: 2nd November 2020 11:07:53 PM